We are still confirming the details for our 2015 tailgate schedule. Make sure you get all of the updates by logging in to your alumni profile and updating your email address. Also, be sure to update your email preferences by selecting "Alumni Athletics News and Events" to receive all of the tailgate invitations.
Florida State events in Tallahassee are available for online registration.
Expose your business to a Bobcat network of 163,000
Home Tailgates & Pre-Game Events
- Opens: Three hours before kickoff | Last Call: 30 minutes before kickoff
- Location: TBA for 2015
- Parking: TBA for 2015
- Price: To offset the costs of hitting the road, away tailgates are priced according to the location and level of services provided. We will request that you pre-register online so we can get a better estimate for food and beverages. On-site check-in is required at our maroon Alumni Association tents. Check back for more information on the 2015 tailgate schedule closer to the season.
- Location: We arrange for a maroon and gold oasis, complete with a large tent, tables and chairs in the most convenient location the home team will allow. Directions and maps will be provided for away tailgates. If we are unable to secure a tent, we will find a space in a local restaurant.
- Game Tickets: Most of the time, on your own. The Texas State Ticket Office orders limited quantities from our opponent. Order early to ensure you are sitting with other Bobcats, otherwise you may need to contact the opposing team to order your ticket. We typically bring a limited amount of tickets to sell at the tailgate for last minute guests.
- Alcohol: Please leave your coolers at home. Beverages are included in the cost of your registration and served by certified bartenders to keep our tailgates safe and fun. Valid 21+ photo ID required for alcohol service.
- Swag: Gear up with our giveaways - koozies, fans, beads, and more!
- Hotels: Most of the time, on your own. Watch your email inbox for announcements regarding group blocks.