RING CELEBRATION QUICK LIST
- Order Your Ring at Ring Days
- View the Ring Celebration
- Record Your Bobcat Unboxing
- Celebrate Your Achievement
The Official Ring
The Official Class Ring is reserved exclusively for currently-enrolled graduate students, degree-holding alumni, and undergraduate students who have completed 75 cumulative credit hours. The Ring Celebration is an event reserved exclusively for participation by Bobcats wearing the Official Class Ring, provided by Balfour.
- The top of the ring features the Texas “lone star” set upon an oak-and-laurel wreath. Around the crown of the ring are the words "Texas State University" and the founding date of 1899.
- The left side features our original campus building, Old Main, with inner tubes floating by on the beautiful San Marcos River.
- The right side features the fierce Bobcat athletic logo, designed in 2003 by student Brad Monk. Texas State adopted the Bobcat mascot in 1921.
- The school flower, the gaillardia, is engraved inside the ring. Also known as the Indian blanket, the gold and maroon flower is the source of Texas State’s school colors.