This year, your Alumni Association is going all out with eleven tailgates across the south. We need your support to launch Texas State University onto the national stage and send Bobcat Football to our first ever bowl game. As the second fastest bowl-eligible team in the country, we just missed the cut last year. Now, we are sounding the battle cry to show the nation that our Bobcat fans are some of the best. Join in the maroon and gold fun by making plans to attend tailgates and football games this fall.
Home Game Registration Away Game Registration
- Price: Determined based on location and level of service provided.
- Location: We arrange for a maroon and gold oasis, complete with a large tent, tables and chairs in the most convenient location the home team will allow. Directions and maps will be provided for away tailgates. If we are unable to secure a tent, we will find a space in a local restaurant.
- Game Tickets: Most of the time, on your own. The Texas State Ticket Office orders limited quantities from our opponent. Order early to ensure you are sitting with other Bobcats, otherwise you may need to contact the opposing team to order your ticket. We typically bring a limited amount of tickets to sell at the tailgate for last minute guests.
- Alcohol: Please leave your coolers at home. Beverages are included in the cost of your registration and served by certified bartenders to keep our tailgates safe and fun. Valid 21+ photo ID required for alcohol service.
- Swag: Gear up with our giveaways - koozies, fans, beads, and more!
- Hotels: Most of the time, on your own. Watch your email inbox for announcements regarding group blocks.